Freshers required for Web Application Development
Web Application Developer (0 – 1 yrs Experience)
Think201 is a tech startup based in Bangalore. Our work is centered on – “creating harmony between engineering & design”
We started our journey two years back and now we are the brains behind many emerging start-ups in India as well as overseas. Striving to become ’the start-up for start-ups’, we enable emerging start-ups to transform their crude ideas into robust, polished MVP.
We take pride in a lean yet powerful team of passionate, focused engineers and designers who love to create, build and grow together. Ardent followers of the belief that where you work defines what you make, we have set up a cozy, creative workshop for ourselves.
A basic qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA in Computer Science is what we are looking for.
You should posses:
- a sound knowledge in PHP language
- good database skills and MySQL knowledge
- basic coding strengths in Object Oriented Programming approach
Mark sheets don’t quantify your talent for us. We believe in logical thinking and problem solving attitude.
What we deeply care about is that you:
- have good communication skills,
- are happy both working independently and in collaboration,
- are driven to learn new skills and gain expertise,
- are result-oriented and possess ability to organize and manage priorities at work
We already know we would love you if you are passionate about working in a start-up and believe in constantly pushing boundaries. Just like us!!
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be:
- handling projects end-to-end.
- prototyping UI wire frames
- communicating with clients as and when required
- performing different parallel tasks in this domain if needed
You will be responsible to design code and develop web applications. You should also be able to craft visually appealing UI prototypes for the web applications as per business requirements.
What you get?
- Excellent training focused on practical learning / tailor-made trainings for start-up work environment
- Opportunity to blend into many roles, be a key decision maker; eventually build and lead your own team
- Attend events, conferences, trainings and most importantly hackathons happening around the city
- Wide exposure to current technologies, working with the best people in this domain
- Catch the action in our late night boot camps and DIY sessions, contribute to the open-source community
A cool, fun and happy workplace with a flexible work culture and a great learning experience awaits you! Come Join Us, Let’s Create!!
If you are interested, please send us an email before 10 April 2015 at email@example.com. You should introduce yourself, write why you fit this role and attach your CV.