We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the creativity of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web application, mobile application and websites .
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Collaborate with backend team members
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Skills And Qualifications
A basic qualification of B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc in Computer Science is what we are looking for.
You should possess,
- proficient understanding of web markup of latest standards, including HTML5, CSS3
- basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SCSS
- proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
What would you gain?
- Great work culture
- Young and diverse team
- A creative and open environment which fosters greater level of autonomy to every individual
- Opportunity to wear as many hats you can
- Cool and vibrant workspace (Sneak Peek here)
If you feel this role calling you, mail us your cover letter along with your resume describing why you think you will be a good fit for this to firstname.lastname@example.org.