Finding and replacing a phrase dynamically has been made easy with our plugin ‘Easy Replace’, this replaces the required phrase in no time.
Easy Replace provides you easiest way to find and replace a phrase in no time. This can be applied to various categories of post types.
- Easy content management
- Run time replace
- WordPress 3.5.2 or greater
- PHP 5.2.6 or greater (5.3 recommended)
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Navigate your way to the “plugins” on the dashboard and then click on “Add new” and type in the plugin name in the search box and hit enter and then click on “install now” across the plugin and then activate the plugin in the plugin list.
- Alternately, you could download the zipped file of the plugin from the specific plugin page of “labs.think201.com”, now navigate your way to the “plugins” on the dashboard and click on the “upload plugin”, now choose the “.zip” file that had been downloaded earlier and click on “install now”, now activate this plugin in the plugin list.
Test it Out
Once the plugin is installed and activated, Easy Replace can be found on the sidebar menu section, navigate your way to the dashboard, Here we can add as many Replacements as we want.
First, the Replacement to be made has to be given a user-friendly name, the word(s) that has to be replaced, the replacement string and also what category the replacement belong to ie. page, posts, post type, etc. Once these are added click on the add replacement to record it.